- 1 How do I reset my DStv decoder after payment?
- 2 How long does DStv take to reconnect after payment?
- 3 How do I refresh my DStv?
- 4 How do I open DStv channels after paying?
- 5 How do I clear DStv error codes in Nigeria?
- 6 What happens when you reset your DStv decoder?
- 7 How do I check my DStv balance in Nigeria?
- 8 How do I contact DStv Nigeria?
- 9 How do I clear DStv error codes?
- 10 How do I know if my DStv is active?
- 11 Why is my DStv not working?
- 12 How do you reset DStv channels?
- 13 How do I check my DStv balance?
- 14 What happens if your DStv is suspended?
- 15 How do I activate DStv channels?
How do I reset my DStv decoder after payment?
How to reset DStv after payment
- Send an SMS with the word RESET accompanied by your smartcard number to 30333.
- You will receive a confirmation message informing you that your request is being processed.
- Check after a while if the channels are available.
How long does DStv take to reconnect after payment?
It takes a maximum of 15 minutes to reactivate the subscription after payment depending on the mode of payment. For making it easy and accessible to all, there are several modes of payment.
How do I refresh my DStv?
Just follow the instructions below:
- Press the “ reset ” and the standby buttons simultaneously!
- When the word “DL” shows up on the display, you should repeat the following sequence.
- When you see the letters, you will need to press P+ and P- one after the other! This will reset your DSTV one step at a time!
How do I open DStv channels after paying?
Steps To Activate Your DStv Subscription After Payment
- Switch on your decoder.
- Make sure you have a strong satellite signal on your decoder, with channel 100 working with pictures.
- Now, switch your channel to “Supersports Blitz.”
- Make your Multichoice subscription to any of the payment options of your choice.
How do I clear DStv error codes in Nigeria?
Clearing DSTV E16 error via Internet
- Go to the Dstv Self service portal.
- Fill in your Smart card number, select the type of error you choose to clear “E16” in this case.
- Enter the captcha code then click “ Clear Error ” as seen in the screenshot below.
What happens when you reset your DStv decoder?
What Happens When You Reset Your DStv Decoder? When you reset your DStv decoder, all the previous setup on your receiver are restored to the default settings. This means if you have made any changes to your decoder menu, then all those settings will be deleted and restored to the factory settings.
How do I check my DStv balance in Nigeria?
How to Check DStv balance in Nigeria using SMS
- On your mobile phone, compose a message containing “DD Smart Card Number” and send it to 30333.
- Confirm your operation when the network prompts you to do so.
- Wait for the network to send you a message containing your current subscription due date.
How do I contact DStv Nigeria?
To get started, save our number +234 908 236 8533, then make sure to have your Smartcard Number & Surname ready. Then, simply say Hi and follow the prompts!
How do I clear DStv error codes?
If the Error code you see on your T.V set is any of these, just relax and follow this step to get it cleared.
- Go to www. DSTV.com.
- Select the type of Error code that you see on your T.V set, enter your smart card / Serial No, and solve the Captcha.
- Click “ Reset Device”
How do I know if my DStv is active?
Sign into the DStv easy service with your smart card number and phone number or name. Click on “Account” once you are signed in. You will see your DStv subscription due date and your account balance.
Why is my DStv not working?
The problem is usually caused by a faulty LNB, a misaligned dish, loose connections, and bad weather elements. The majority of DStv signal problems are caused by bad weather elements and faulty DStv accessories. Signal problems make your DStv decoder to display signal errors.
How do you reset DStv channels?
If you are comfortable doing it by yourself, then here is how to find channels on DStv:
- Use the DStv remote.
- Press the menu button on the remote.
- Go to the menu.
- Select satelite installation.
- Make sure the DStv signal indicator is on for the frequency you are scanning.
- Scan the frequency for new channels.
How do I check my DStv balance?
It is quick and easy to check your DStv account balance on your mobile phone.
- dial *120*68584#
- Select option 1.
- Your DStv account balance will appear on the screen.
What happens if your DStv is suspended?
Here is how to fix your suspended Dstv Account
- Restart your Dstv Decoder.
- Make use of the Dstv Instant online live chat.
- Use the Dstv Self Help Service Web Portal.
- Call the Dstv Customer Care Number according to the country where you’re located.
How do I activate DStv channels?
How To Activate & Create Account For Your New DStv Decoder
- Make sure you have checked your DStv smart card or IUC number.
- Write down the decoder serial number.
- Now, switch on your DStv decoder.
- Scan your DStv decoder to get all the channels.
- After scanning your DStv Digibox, you will see channel 100 working.