- 1 How much is international passport renewal in Nigeria?
- 2 How do I renew my Nigerian international passport?
- 3 How many years does Nigeria international passport last?
- 4 How long does it take to renew a passport in Nigeria?
- 5 What documents do I need to renew my Nigerian passport?
- 6 Can I travel to Nigeria with expired passport?
- 7 How much is passport in Nigeria now?
- 8 Can I travel back to my home country with an expired passport?
- 9 Can a passport be renewed before it expires?
- 10 How much does international passport cost in Nigeria 2021?
- 11 Which countries is Nigeria visa free to?
- 12 How many types of passport does Nigeria have?
- 13 Can you get a passport renewed in 24 hours?
- 14 Can I renew my Nigeria passport before it expires?
- 15 How long does it take to get a passport renewed?
How much is international passport renewal in Nigeria?
Categories of the Enhanced E-Passport
|S/N||CATEGORIES OF PASSPORT||APPROVED PASSPORT FEE|
|DOLLAR ($) (foreign)|
|1.||32 Page 5-year Standard Passport||130.00|
|2.||64 Page 5-year Standard Passport||150.00|
|3.||64 Page 10-year Standard Passport for adults only (18 years and above)||230.00|
How do I renew my Nigerian international passport?
- Visit the Nigerian Immigration Services portal.
- Select passport type.
- Select a processing country.
- Complete application form.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Once payment is completed, click “Submit”
- You will be issued an Application ID and Reference number.
- Print out Guarantor’s form and have it certified.
How many years does Nigeria international passport last?
The Federal Government of Nigeria on Tuesday, 15 January 2019, unveiled the new Nigeria international passport with a 10- year validity.
How long does it take to renew a passport in Nigeria?
|PASSPORT APPLICATION PROCESSING TIMELINE|
|Renewal (Expired Validity)||72 hours after enrolment of Biometric Data|
|Renewal (Unexpired Validity)||72 hours after enrolment of Biometric Data|
|Exhausted Visa Pages||72 hours after enrolment of Biometric Data|
|Damaged Visa||72 hours after enrolment of Biometric Data|
What documents do I need to renew my Nigerian passport?
REQUIREMENTS FOR RENEWAL /REISSUE OF E- PASSPORT
- Passport Application form to be completed online.
- Online payment Slip.
- Online acknowledgement Slip.
- Expired Nigerian Passport.
- Photocopy of Applicant’s data page of Nigerian Passport.
- Two current passport -size photographs preferably with white background.
Can I travel to Nigeria with expired passport?
US nationals: United States citizens must have a passport valid for six months after date of arrival. A visa is required. However, no visa is required for former nationals of Nigeria with a valid foreign passport and an expired Nigerian passport.
How much is passport in Nigeria now?
Nigeria government launched a new enhanced security Nigerian international passport with 10 years validity. Furthermore, there is a new passport still with five years validity: The 32 pages will cost NGN25,000 in the country and USD130 outside the country.
Can I travel back to my home country with an expired passport?
No, you can ‘t travel back to your country on an expired passport if your passport expires while you’re away. In fact, if your passport is due to expire before the return flight to your country, you won’t be allowed to enter the country that you’re visiting in the first place.
Can a passport be renewed before it expires?
You can apply for a re-issue of passport up to 1 year before the expiry and not earlier. However, in case of any change of personal particulars, lost/damaged, Exhaustion of pages you may apply for re-issue of passport.
How much does international passport cost in Nigeria 2021?
UPDATE: The Nigeria Immigration Service has just announced that the registration and issuance of the new international passport would cost N70,000.
Which countries is Nigeria visa free to?
List of Visa Free Countries for Nigeria Passport holders
- Bolivia – Visa On arrival /eVisa.
- Burkina Faso.
- Cape Verde.
- Comoros – Visa on Arrival.
- Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
How many types of passport does Nigeria have?
There are 5 different passport types. Standard, Diplomatic, Official, Seamans, Pilgrims. Diplomatic – This passport type is for protocol officers in government and Government ambassadors.
Can you get a passport renewed in 24 hours?
Worry not: You can actually get a passport in 24 hours. The newest (and possibly easiest) option is to step into one of 2,000 FedEx locations across the country. FedEx has teamed up with RushMyPassport to offer a speedy new passport or a renewal in as little as one business day.
Can I renew my Nigeria passport before it expires?
You should apply for a new passport at least 6 months before your current passport expires.
How long does it take to get a passport renewed?
While the standard timeline for receiving the normal passport is 30 days from the date of submitting the application, typically it takes two to three weeks to get a fresh passport or get your passport renewed. If applying for Tatkal, you can get a passport within one to three days.