- 1 How do I register my company with CAC?
- 2 What is the cost of registering a company in Nigeria?
- 3 Can I register my business with CAC online?
- 4 How do I register a company in Nigeria?
- 5 How long does it take to register a company with CAC?
- 6 Is CAC doing free registration?
- 7 How much does it cost to register a company in Nigeria 2021?
- 8 How much does it cost to register a business name in Nigeria 2021?
- 9 How much does it cost to register a Ltd company?
- 10 How do I register for CAC online?
- 11 What are the benefits of registering a business name?
- 12 How do you know if a company is registered?
- 13 What are the documents required for company registration?
- 14 What are the 3 types of companies?
- 15 What are the types of company registration?
How do I register my company with CAC?
Registration steps for Business Names
- Check for availability of the Business Name (click here.
- Complete pre- registration form – CAC -BNo1 and upload relevant registration documents(Online using Company Registration Portal)
- Pay filing fee Check the Fees for our Services here.
What is the cost of registering a company in Nigeria?
|Different Nigeria entity types||Cost||Draft invoice|
|Tax resident LLC||US$20,000||View invoice PDF|
|PLC||US$21,403||View invoice PDF|
|LLC (oil & gas services)||US$44,950||View invoice PDF|
|Representative office||US$20,400||View invoice PDF|
Can I register my business with CAC online?
An individual can now register a company online with CAC, with little or no help from anyone, except for Section E in the Registration Form CAC 1.1, which requires the signature of a Legal Practitioner and attestation by a Notary Public or Commissioner for Oaths.
How do I register a company in Nigeria?
Step-By-Step Process on How to Register Your Company in CAC Nigeria
- Get a company name.
- Prepare the MOA.
- Fill the Pre- Registration Form.
- Pay the Stamp Duty and Filling Fee.
- Prepare the Scanned Copy of Your Documents.
- Submit the Original Documents.
- Cost of Setting a Company in Nigeria.
How long does it take to register a company with CAC?
The Corporate Affairs Commission ( CAC ) has announced the commitment of the commission to register companies within 48 hours, approve names same day and ensure 5-day completion for other post-incorporation services not available electronically.
Is CAC doing free registration?
The Federal Government has approved all self-employed and business owners to carry out their Corporate Affairs Commission ( CAC ) registration online free of charge.
How much does it cost to register a company in Nigeria 2021?
How Much Does it Cost to Register a Business Name in Nigeria? Registration of a private company with a share capital of more than N1m and up to N500m costs N5,000 for every 1m shares of the company. Private company registration above N500m authorized share capital costs N7,500 for every 1m shares of the company.
How much does it cost to register a business name in Nigeria 2021?
How Much Is Business Name Registration In Nigeria? The cost of registering your business name is #10,000. There will be an additional fee of #500 for business name reservation.
How much does it cost to register a Ltd company?
It costs £12 and can be paid by debit or credit card or Paypal account. Your company is usually registered within 24 hours. If you do not want to use ‘limited’ in your company name you must register by post.
How do I register for CAC online?
- Navigate to services. cac.gov.ng.
- Create your Account.
- Login to your Account.
- Conduct Availability Search.
- Register your Business Online.
- Download Stamp Document.
What are the benefits of registering a business name?
ADVANTAGES OF BUSINESS NAME
- Business name requires little capital.
- Business name is easy to register.
- Business name requires less formalities.
- A sole person can register a Business name.
- Profit of the business is solely owned by the owner.
- Tax liability in Business name is minimal.
How do you know if a company is registered?
Steps to Check Company Registration Status
- Step 1: Go to the MCA website.
- Step 2: Go to the ‘MCA Services’ tab. In the drop-down click on ‘View Company /LLP Master Data’.
- Step 3: Enter the companies CIN. Enter the captcha code. Click on ‘Submit’.
What are the documents required for company registration?
Documents Required for Company Registration
- Election Card or Voter Identity Card.
- Ration Card.
- Driving License.
- Electricity Bill.
- Telephone Bill.
- Aadhaar Card.
What are the 3 types of companies?
There are three common types of businesses —sole proprietorship, partnership, and corporation—and each comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages.
What are the types of company registration?
Types of Company Registration
- Private Limited Company.
- Public Limited Company.
- Limited Liability Partnership.
- One Person Company.
- Sole Proprietorship.
- Section 8 Company.