How do you make a beginner gown?
The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Sewing a Dress
- Step 1: Select your pattern and fabric.
- Step 2: Prepare your pattern.
- Step 3: Prepare and cut out your fabric.
- Step 4: Mark and sew darts.
- Step 5: Sew the back zipper.
- Step 6: Sew the shoulder seams.
- Step 7: Prepare the neckline facing.
- Step 8: Attach neck facings.
What is a padded blouse?
For the uninitiated, a padded blouse is a blouse with “built-in” bra cups & is supposed to be worn without a bra.