- 1 How do I know if my license is ready for collection in Nigeria?
- 2 How do I check if my driving Licence is ready?
- 3 How long does it take to process drivers license in Nigeria?
- 4 How much does driver’s license cost in Nigeria?
- 5 How can I check my driving Licence by SMS?
- 6 Can you check your driving license online?
- 7 How can I check my DL validity by SMS?
- 8 How quickly can I get a driving license?
- 9 How long does it take for my driving license to come?
- 10 How much is plate number in Nigeria?
- 11 How much does a 2020 license cost?
- 12 Where can I get my drivers license in Nigeria?
- 13 What is the cost of renewing a driver’s license in Nigeria?
How do I know if my license is ready for collection in Nigeria?
You can easily check the information about the collection of driver’s license by following steps: Type ‘NDL STATUS License number’ and send it to the number 33811. This option is available for all networks in Nigeria. After sending such a message, you will receive all the information about your driver’s license.
How do I check if my driving Licence is ready?
If and when you want to check if your Driving license is ready;
- Log into your eCitizen account.
- Select NTSA tab.
- Then select on check status.
- You will then get a notification regarding whether your License is prepared or not.
How long does it take to process drivers license in Nigeria?
Original driver’s license will be ready for collection at Nigerian Board of Internal Revenue after sixty days of application.
How much does driver’s license cost in Nigeria?
Cost of Driver’s License in Nigeria The cost of driver’s license of 5 years validity is N10,450 while the cost of driver’s of 3 years validity is N6500. Also, some of the processes of getting driver’s license in Nigeria comes at cost.
How can I check my driving Licence by SMS?
You will immediately get a response text with the following details: Name, National ID, License Expiry Date, License Class, License Status (Valid or Invalid). Follow these simple steps and stay woke:
- Open a blank SMS.
- Type DL [space] ID number (E.g. DL 123456789)
- Send to 22846.
Can you check your driving license online?
Checking your driving licence record online is useful for finding out what vehicles you can drive and driving convictions. You ‘ll need a couple of things to check your driving record online: Your driving licence number. Your national insurance number.
How can I check my DL validity by SMS?
Using your mobile phone start a new message. Type the driver’s national ID number starting with letters DL for example DL 1234567111. Send the text message to 22846. You will receive an SMS showing either DL Valid or DL Expired Make sure you have airtime on your phone, each SMS …
How quickly can I get a driving license?
Upon passing your driving test, you’ll be able to start driving immediately. Your instructor will take your provisional licence and send it to the DVLA and you’ll be sent a new permanent driving licence within 1-3 weeks. However, you don’t need to wait for the new licence before you can start driving.
How long does it take for my driving license to come?
Your driving licence You’ll get your updated full licence photocard through the post within 3 weeks, but you don’t need to wait for it to arrive before you drive.
How much is plate number in Nigeria?
The regular plate number ranges from 45 to 70 thousand though most states charge N50,000 customized plate numbers are issued at a much higher price.
How much does a 2020 license cost?
What Is The Cost Of Obtaining A Driving Licence In Dubai? The Dubai driving license cost may vary between AED 4,500 and AED 7,000 if you manage to pass the final road test in the first attempt.
Where can I get my drivers license in Nigeria?
Driver’s Licence Process
- Complete the driver’s licence application form online.
- Visit VIO for driving test.
- Pay the licence fee online or at the Bank.
- Confirm payment at State BIR Office.
- Proceed to the FRSC Officer at the DLC for biometric data capture.
What is the cost of renewing a driver’s license in Nigeria?
The real cost for a new drivers license or a drivers license renewal for 3 years is N6,350 while that of 5 years validity is N10,000. This is different from the cost of VIO test certificate and Eye test certificate.