- 1 What is the price of Samsung Galaxy J3?
- 2 How old is the Samsung J3?
- 3 How many Samsung Galaxy J3 models are there?
- 4 Are Samsung J3 any good?
- 5 Is Samsung J3 obsolete?
- 6 Is the Galaxy J3 waterproof?
- 7 What does J3 stand for?
- 8 Is Samsung A or J better?
- 9 What is best phone in the world?
- 10 How do I know what year my Samsung J3 is?
- 11 How long does a Samsung J3 battery last?
- 12 What is the best Samsung phone 2020?
- 13 Does Samsung J3 have Gorilla Glass?
What is the price of Samsung Galaxy J3?
Samsung Galaxy J3 (6) price in India starts from ₹ 4,999. The lowest price of Samsung Galaxy J3 (6) is ₹ 4,999 at Amazon on 16th June 2021.
How old is the Samsung J3?
The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) (also known as Galaxy J3 V, Galaxy J3 Pro and Galaxy Amp Prime) is an Android smartphone manufactured by Samsung Electronics and was released on May 6, 2016.
How many Samsung Galaxy J3 models are there?
The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) has 14 models and variants.
Are Samsung J3 any good?
Verdict. If you’re on a budget, but still want a reliable smartphone you can feel proud to whip out, the Samsung Galaxy J3 is a top option with a good battery and decent camera. Just make sure you’re getting the 2017 model (not the 2016), as the specs are much improved and there’s nothing in the price.
Is Samsung J3 obsolete?
It’s not too difficult to understand why the Galaxy A3 (2016), J1 (2016), and J3 (2016) have been axed; they’re all around two years old at this point and they’re budget to mid-range devices.
Is the Galaxy J3 waterproof?
And as a proverbial cherry on top, the G6 Play is also splashproof, so you don’t have to fret if you get a few droplets of water on it. The J3 claims, however, no water-resistance at all.
What does J3 stand for?
|J3||Joint Staff, Operations|
Is Samsung A or J better?
The Samsung J series is meant for budget and entry-level. This is why the phones in this family have basic hardware, cheap build quality, and starting level performance. The A-series is for mid range which means models of this family are a bit expensive and have better hardware.
What is best phone in the world?
The best phones you can buy today
- Apple iPhone 12. The best phone for most people. Specifications.
- OnePlus 9 Pro. The best premium phone. Specifications.
- Apple iPhone SE (2020) The best budget phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. The best hyper-premium smartphone on the market.
- OnePlus Nord. The best mid-range phone of 2021.
How do I know what year my Samsung J3 is?
Open the Phone app and dial *#12580*369#. On the next screen, check out the RF Cal section and you will find the manufacturing date of your Samsung device mentioned in front of it.
How long does a Samsung J3 battery last?
Samsung Galaxy J3 – Battery life In many of the straight battery tests I’ve tried, it’s performed fine. A half-hour of Minecraft drains 9% of the battery, suggesting that it will manage around five and a half hours of gaming.
What is the best Samsung phone 2020?
Best Samsung Smartphones
- The Best Galaxy for Most Consumers: Samsung Galaxy S21.
- A Feature-Packed Galaxy for Less: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.
- The Ultimate Big-Screen Galaxy: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
- The Most Productive Galaxy: Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra.
- Best Mid-Range Galaxy: Samsung Galaxy A52 5G.
Does Samsung J3 have Gorilla Glass?
This easy-to-use Galaxy smartphone is designed for living with a 5-inch HD display featuring damage- and scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla ® Glass 3.