- 1 How much is PS3 in Nigeria second hand?
- 2 How much should I pay for a PS3?
- 3 How much should a used PS3 cost?
- 4 How much is PS3 super slim in Nigeria?
- 5 How much is the cheapest PS3 in Nigeria?
- 6 Is buying a PS3 worth it in 2021?
- 7 Is PS3 worth it in 2020?
- 8 Why are PS3 still so expensive?
- 9 How much is a PS3 worth at a pawn shop?
- 10 How much can I sell my PS3 for at GameStop?
- 11 Can I trade in my PS3 at GameStop?
- 12 What can I do with my old PS3?
- 13 How much is PS2 in Nigeria 2020?
- 14 How much is PS4 second hand in Nigeria?
- 15 How much is PS4 price in Nigeria?
How much is PS3 in Nigeria second hand?
On the average, used PS3 can be purchased for anything between N28,000 and N50,000 depending on the condition of the console, number, and types of games already installed in the console and place of purchase.
How much should I pay for a PS3?
PS3 “Sell” Prices (What you can expect to sell for as of 05/19/2021)
|PS3 Console||Online Buyback Stores||Online Marketplaces (eBay, after fees)|
|PS3 Slim 160 GB||$10||$100|
|PS3 Slim 250 GB||$11||$135|
|PS3 Slim 320 GB||$12||$91|
|PS3 Super Slim 250 GB||$12||$123|
How much should a used PS3 cost?
A used PS3 is worth between $41.00 – $520.00 depending on condition and if the console comes with all its original cables. Like every antique, treasured heirloom, or piece of art, a PS3 will vary in price depending on its condition.
How much is PS3 super slim in Nigeria?
Cheapest price for Sony PlayStation 3 Super Slim in Nigeria is ₦ 58000 sold at Jumia.
How much is the cheapest PS3 in Nigeria?
PlayStation 3 Price in Nigeria
- Sony PS3 12GB (Super Slim) – 48,000 Naira – 57,000 – Buy Now.
- Sony PS3 160GB (Slim) – 63,000 Naira – 75,000 Naira.
- Sony PS3 250GB (Slim & Super Slim) – 65,000 Naira – 90,000 Naira.
- Sony PS3 320GB (Slim) – 67,000 Naira – 100,000 Naira.
Is buying a PS3 worth it in 2021?
Originally Answered: Is it worth buying a PS3 in 2021? if you want to play PS1 and PS3 games (and PS2 as well depending on the model of the PS3 ), and your computer is not fast enough to emulate the games, yes. There is a lot of cool games on the PS3.
Is PS3 worth it in 2020?
Absolutely. The PS3 has one of the best libraries of any console ever made. The PS3 is compatible with (nearly all) PS1 discs. That means hundreds of classic games can be played on this console.
Why are PS3 still so expensive?
Why is the PS3 STILL so expensive? Because some of the components used in the PS3 already exceeded their point of price erosion and became “custom orders”.
How much is a PS3 worth at a pawn shop?
The average PS3 pawn shop value is $87.57, according to our 2020 price data at PawnGuru. The maximum offer made on a PS3 was $250. Since offers were made on PS3’s of all types of conditions, storage capacities and models, the prices in the data varied greatly.
How much can I sell my PS3 for at GameStop?
HAND IT DOWN, SELL IT Retailers like GameStop will accept an Xbox 360 (S model) 320 GB system or a PS3 500 GB system for $110, according to its current trade-values listing.
Can I trade in my PS3 at GameStop?
Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. All trades are subject to manager approval. GameStop reserves the right to cease taking trades of any product without notice.
What can I do with my old PS3?
Don’t Throw It Away. 7 Ways To Make Good Use of Your Old Game Console
- Sell It. Most people’s gut reaction would be to sell their old console.
- Donate It.
- Hack It.
- Gut It.
- Use It as a Media Center.
- Set Up a Game Room.
- Recycle It.
How much is PS2 in Nigeria 2020?
The Sony PS2 Price in Nigeria starts at around 24,000 Naira (32MB model).
How much is PS4 second hand in Nigeria?
Locally Used Playstation 4 prices in Nigeria: N50, 000 – N90, 000.
How much is PS4 price in Nigeria?
Sony PS4 price in Nigeria ranges from 168,500 Naira to 300,000 Naira depending on your location in the country, model, built-in storage, and bundled games or/and accessories.