- 1 How much does it cost to get an international passport in Nigeria?
- 2 How can I get international passport in Nigeria?
- 3 How much does international passport cost in Nigeria 2021?
- 4 How much is Nigeria passport now?
- 5 How many years does Nigeria international passport last?
- 6 How many types of passport does Nigeria have?
- 7 What is required for international passport?
- 8 Which countries is Nigeria visa free to?
- 9 How can I get international passport?
- 10 How much is an international passport?
- 11 How long does it take to get a Nigerian passport 2020?
- 12 How much is visa to Dubai from Nigeria?
- 13 Can I travel back to Nigeria with an expired passport?
- 14 How much is passport from Nigeria to USA?
- 15 How much is visa from Nigeria to USA in Naira?
How much does it cost to get an international passport in Nigeria?
Categories of the Enhanced E-Passport
|S/N||CATEGORIES OF PASSPORT||APPROVED PASSPORT FEE|
|DOLLAR ($) (foreign)|
|1.||32 Page 5-year Standard Passport||130.00|
|2.||64 Page 5-year Standard Passport||150.00|
|3.||64 Page 10-year Standard Passport for adults only (18 years and above)||230.00|
How can I get international passport in Nigeria?
General Procedures for Passport Application:
- Visit the Home page of Nigeria Immigration Portal.
- Locate & click on the appropriate application form to start the process:
- Select a passport type “Standard e- Passport ” OR “Official e- Passport ”, then click on ‘Start Application ‘ button.
How much does international passport cost in Nigeria 2021?
UPDATE: The Nigeria Immigration Service has just announced that the registration and issuance of the new international passport would cost N70,000.
How much is Nigeria passport now?
Fees for Passport and Others
|CATEGORIES||32 PAGE BOOKLETS|
|AGE (18 to 59 years)|
|Passport Booklet Fee||₦15,000|
|Address Verification Fee||₦2,000|
How many years does Nigeria international passport last?
The Federal Government of Nigeria on Tuesday, 15 January 2019, unveiled the new Nigeria international passport with a 10- year validity.
How many types of passport does Nigeria have?
There are 5 different passport types. Standard, Diplomatic, Official, Seamans, Pilgrims. Diplomatic – This passport type is for protocol officers in government and Government ambassadors.
What is required for international passport?
When appearing at the immigration office, the requirements for the international passport are as follows: Two recent passport -size photographs. Proof of payment. Letter of ID from local government/ state of origin (valid staff ID card attached)
Which countries is Nigeria visa free to?
List of Visa Free Countries for Nigeria Passport holders
- Bolivia – Visa On arrival /eVisa.
- Burkina Faso.
- Cape Verde.
- Comoros – Visa on Arrival.
- Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
How can I get international passport?
How to Apply for an International Passport
- Visit the Nigerian Immigration Services portal.
- Select the passport type.
- Select processing country.
- Complete application form.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Select preferred payment method (payment can be made with Visa cards).
How much is an international passport?
I’m an adult (16 and older) and I’m applying for the first time
|Passport Book & Card||DS-11||$140|
How long does it take to get a Nigerian passport 2020?
Application for the Nigerian passport renewal takes around 72 hours to process after your biometric data has been captured. It has taken up to a month to process in some cases, so be sure to apply well in advance.
How much is visa to Dubai from Nigeria?
Prearranged UAE visas
|Visa type||Duration||Approximate rate inclusive of VAT|
|Visa typeTourist – long term (single entry)||Duration90 days from arrival date||Approximate rate inclusive of VATUS$190|
|Visa typeTourist – long term (multiple entry)||Duration90 days from first entry||Approximate rate inclusive of VATUS$460|
Can I travel back to Nigeria with an expired passport?
US nationals: United States citizens must have a passport valid for six months after date of arrival. A visa is required. However, no visa is required for former nationals of Nigeria with a valid foreign passport and an expired Nigerian passport.
How much is passport from Nigeria to USA?
Applicants need to apply in person and should present documents that prove U.S. citizenship (birth certificate or naturalization certificate) and the current U.S. Passport. Bring one (1) photo 2×2 inches. The fee is $145 payable in dollars or the equivalent in Nigerian Naira in cash at the Embassy.
How much is visa from Nigeria to USA in Naira?
Most petition-based visas, such as work and religious visas, are $190. K visas cost $265 and the fee amount for E visas is $205. Please note that visa fees for K applicants must be made at GT Bank. Visa Fees.
|Current Consular Exchange Rate:||420.00 NGN = 1 USD|
|Current Rate Valid Through:||15/06/2021|