- 1 How much does DStv decoder cost?
- 2 How much is DStv subscription per month in Nigeria?
- 3 How much is DStv dual view decoder in Nigeria?
- 4 How much is the lowest DStv subscription in Nigeria?
- 5 Can I trade in my old DStv decoder?
- 6 Which is the best DStv decoder?
- 7 How much is DStv monthly?
- 8 What is the cheapest DStv subscription?
- 9 How much is DStv full bouquet in Nigeria?
- 10 How much is dstv extra 2020?
- 11 How much is DSTV smart LNB in Nigeria?
- 12 How much is strong decoder in Nigeria?
- 13 How can I get free DStv channels without paying?
- 14 How much is DStv Compact Plus in Nigeria?
- 15 How do I upgrade my DStv package in Nigeria?
How much does DStv decoder cost?
DSTV Installation Currently the cost of getting DSTV is 18,600 Naira. This includes cost of decoder, dish, dish kit (installation kit), remote, and one month free subscription to the compact package.
How much is DStv subscription per month in Nigeria?
DStv Premium is NGN 16,200 per month. DStv Premium also has an annual payment which is NGN 178,200 per Year. DStv Premium has 175 + Channels.
How much is DStv dual view decoder in Nigeria?
The cost of the xtra view is about ₦2,300 in Nigeria. If you are connecting two secondary decoders to a primary decoder, you have to pay double which is ₦4,600.
How much is the lowest DStv subscription in Nigeria?
DStv Compact Package The DStv compact package is the lowest version for the DStv compact plus package mentioned above. If you want to go the plan, you’ll pay a monthly subscription price of N6,975.
Can I trade in my old DStv decoder?
You will keep accessing DStv for as long as your older Single View decoder is still working. You can, however, trade-in your active Single View decoder at any of our service centres or agencies for a brand new DStv HD Decoder for only R349.
Which is the best DStv decoder?
The DStv Explora Ultra puts the power in your hands so you can enjoy all the best content, exactly the way you want to. Enjoy streaming services including DStv, Showmax, Netflix, Prime Video and YouTube – directly from the APPS button on your remote.
How much is DStv monthly?
DStv Compact price The current price of the Compact package is R409 per month. You can also get the annual subscription, including DStv Explora, free delivery of equipment, and installation. DStv Compact price lock option also comes with 50% off your Showmax subscription.
What is the cheapest DStv subscription?
DSTV Subscription Packages & Price List for 2020.
- DSTV Access package for N2,000 a month.
- DSTV Yanga package for N2500 a month.
- DSTV Family package for N4000 in a Month.
- DStv Confam Package for N4500 a Month.
- DStv Compact Package for N6,800 a month.
- DStv Compact Plus Package for N10,650.
- DStv Premium Package for N15,800.
How much is DStv full bouquet in Nigeria?
DSTV PREMIUM PACKAGE COST ₦18,400 PER MONTH THIS 2021 DSTV Premium package is the full package that gives you access to all available DSTV SD/HD video, and all audio channels.
How much is dstv extra 2020?
DStv Xtraview is a way of linking 2 to three decoders under a single subscription. You pay an additional R100 for each decoder in the extra view. All decoders can watch different channels at the same time.
How much is DSTV smart LNB in Nigeria?
DStv Nigeria on Twitter: “@laynchap the Chord LNB is N5,000 while the LNB Cable is N2000 for 100 yards.
How much is strong decoder in Nigeria?
The price of SRT 4955B on Jumia Nigeria is N15,000.
How can I get free DStv channels without paying?
Go to now. dstv.com and click on Sign Up. The channels which are now available to stream for free are:
- 100 – DStv.
- 180 – People’s Weather.
- 238 – SuperSport Play.
- 313 – PBS Kids.
- 320 – Channel O.
- 343 – TBN.
- 400 – BBC World News.
- 401 – CNN.
How much is DStv Compact Plus in Nigeria?
How Much Is The Compact Plus Bouquet In Nigeria. The Compact plus costs N12,400 in Nigeria as the monthly subscription fee, which means when you pay N12,400 for the DStv Nigeria Compact plus bouquet, it is valid for 30 days.
How do I upgrade my DStv package in Nigeria?
Whenever you want to upgrade your DStv package, you can simply do so by typing ” Upgrade ” + (your smartcard number) + (preferred package ) and sending via SMS to 1731. It’s simple, smart and hassle-free!