- 1 How much is DStv extra 2020?
- 2 How much does DStv decoder cost?
- 3 How much is DStv dual view decoder in Nigeria?
- 4 How much is Explora monthly?
- 5 How can I reduce my DStv package?
- 6 Which is the best DStv decoder?
- 7 Can I trade in my old DStv decoder?
- 8 What is the cheapest DStv subscription?
- 9 How much is DSTV bouquet in Nigeria?
- 10 How much is strong decoder in Nigeria?
- 11 How much is DSTV Explora monthly subscription in Nigeria?
- 12 Do you need a new dish for DStv Explora?
- 13 Can I choose my own channels on DStv?
- 14 Is Netflix free on DStv premium?
How much is DStv extra 2020?
DStv Xtraview is a way of linking 2 to three decoders under a single subscription. You pay an additional R100 for each decoder in the extra view. All decoders can watch different channels at the same time.
How much does DStv decoder cost?
DSTV Installation Currently the cost of getting DSTV is 18,600 Naira. This includes cost of decoder, dish, dish kit (installation kit), remote, and one month free subscription to the compact package.
How much is DStv dual view decoder in Nigeria?
The cost of the xtra view is about ₦2,300 in Nigeria. If you are connecting two secondary decoders to a primary decoder, you have to pay double which is ₦4,600.
How much is Explora monthly?
The current price of the Compact package is R409 per month. You can also get the annual subscription, including DStv Explora, free delivery of equipment, and installation. DStv Compact price lock option also comes with 50% off your Showmax subscription.
How can I reduce my DStv package?
Visit the DSTV customer self-service portal. Sign in using your Connect ID or enter your mobile number or surname, followed by your customer number or Smartcard number. After signing in, tap the Account button to go to the account page. There is an Add or Change button on the account page.
Which is the best DStv decoder?
The DStv Explora Ultra puts the power in your hands so you can enjoy all the best content, exactly the way you want to. Enjoy streaming services including DStv, Showmax, Netflix, Prime Video and YouTube – directly from the APPS button on your remote.
Can I trade in my old DStv decoder?
You will keep accessing DStv for as long as your older Single View decoder is still working. You can, however, trade-in your active Single View decoder at any of our service centres or agencies for a brand new DStv HD Decoder for only R349.
What is the cheapest DStv subscription?
DSTV Subscription Packages & Price List for 2020.
- DSTV Access package for N2,000 a month.
- DSTV Yanga package for N2500 a month.
- DSTV Family package for N4000 in a Month.
- DStv Confam Package for N4500 a Month.
- DStv Compact Package for N6,800 a month.
- DStv Compact Plus Package for N10,650.
- DStv Premium Package for N15,800.
How much is DSTV bouquet in Nigeria?
DSTV packages & Their prices:
|Package / Bouquet||Price|
How much is strong decoder in Nigeria?
The price of SRT 4955B on Jumia Nigeria is N15,000.
How much is DSTV Explora monthly subscription in Nigeria?
DsTv Explora Price in Nigeria 2021 Its current price is 66,750 Naira and it comes with all necessary accessories and compact package. Installation fee is 10,000 Naira.
Do you need a new dish for DStv Explora?
Installation of the DStv Explora 2 requires an 80cm satellite dish together with a DStv Smart LNB (not included).
Can I choose my own channels on DStv?
Can You Choose Your Own Channels On Dstv. No, Dstv does not allow their subscribers to choose the channels of their choice. It will be very difficult for Dstv to allow its customer to select channels of their own choice. That is because most of the channels on Dstv are paid channels that Multichoice does not own them.
Is Netflix free on DStv premium?
It costs the same as what you’d pay for a Netflix subscription if you signed up through the Netflix website. The price of Netflix will be added to your monthly DStv bill. There’s no extra fee for Netflix when you sign up on your Explora.