- 1 Is 0810 an MTN number?
- 2 Is 0807 a Glo number?
- 3 How do I find out what network a number is on?
- 4 Is 0809 an MTN number?
- 5 How do I check my MTN number in Nigeria?
- 6 How can I know my SIM registration name?
- 7 What network is 0906?
- 8 How do I get a free phone number in Nigeria?
- 9 How do I write a Nigerian phone number?
- 10 What network is 09077?
- 11 Is 0906 an MTN number?
- 12 How do I know my MTN number?
Is 0810 an MTN number?
MTN Nigeria’s mobile phone prefixes are now 07025, 07026, 0703, 0704, 0706, 0803, 0806, 0810, 0813, 0814, 0816, 0903 and 0906.
Is 0807 a Glo number?
Calling customer care agents as to which network starts with 0809, 0704, 0802 can be difficult and sometimes time consuming. TABLE SHOWING PREFIXES FOR ALL NIGERIAN TELCOM NETWORK SERVICE PROVIDER.
|MTN NUMBER PREFIXES|
How do I find out what network a number is on?
Telephone Number IDentification
- Access the Telephone Number IDentification website in a Web browser.
- Enter the 10-digit mobile number in the indicated field and click “Search.” Review the search results for the number. The network is listed under “Current Telephone Company.”
Is 0809 an MTN number?
Since the release of 081 series of GSM numbers, it’s becoming very difficult to tell wish network a particular number belongs to. Before now, many Nigerians knew that 0803 and 0806 belongs to MTN, 0802 belongs to Airtel, 0805 belongs to Glo, 0809 belongs to Etisalat (now 9Mobile) and so on.
How do I check my MTN number in Nigeria?
To check your phone number with Mtn, you can dial *123# and follow the on screen prompt. Select option 1 and send to select My Tools Option. Then select option 5 in My Tools to request My Number.
How can I know my SIM registration name?
To check the registered name by USSD, you need to dial *922#. Then you will get the display notification of the SIM registered name.
What network is 0906?
Sort mobile prefixes number by:
How do I get a free phone number in Nigeria?
How to Get Free Nigerian GSM Phone Numbers Database
- Download SMS.com.ng mobile app from Google Play.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon of the app.
- Tap on Free GSM Database and the following screen will be shown.
- Enter the number of contacts that you want to get.
- Select the State, LGA, City and Gender.
How do I write a Nigerian phone number?
As mentioned before, Nigerian phone numbers consist of 5 to 7 digits with 1 or 2-digit area codes before the phone number. For example, to call the US Embassy in Central Abuja, Nigeria, the number is 234-09-461-4000.
What network is 09077?
The mobile network of 0977 or 63977 are either Globe Telecoms or Touch Mobile. You can check the other numbers of the networks in these lists below: Globe Telecoms numbers and prefixes. Touch Mobile numbers and prefixes.
Is 0906 an MTN number?
Because below you will find all the prefixes and which network they belong to nicely arranged in a neat table. Specifically, you will find the following: MTN numbers prefixes. GLO numbers prefixes. Here, we go…
|MTN NUMBER PREFIXES|
How do I know my MTN number?
How to Check Your MTN Nigeria Phone Number
- Insert the MTN sim whose number you would love to check into your mobile phone.
- Dial the required USSD code *123#, to get access to the main menu.
- After you must have followed the steps carefully, your mobile number will be displayed on your phone screen.